With everything going on in our country and in the world, I am sure you felt the darkness after reading and hearing a lot of messages filled with fear. I have been fortunate to have heard other messages and reminders of what is really important. Those messages reminded me that out of the dark comes the light. So, what I remember is—when things look scarey, breathe and then take a look at them. That gives you the power to make a choice. Many things are out of our control—that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? What is in our control? The same things that always have been in our control—our thoughts and reactions. Our thoughts can take us down or it they can lead us in another, more positive, direction. I’ve heard this quote several times, both on the morning news shows and I have also read it in several emails. It was Roosevelt’s statement, “All we have to is fear itself.” I was delighted to hear those words where millions could also hear. Crisis can be a time of powerful healing transformation.
Do you spend time worrying? Of course! We all do. The question is how much? Limit your time in worrying and being anxious. I know I can get into great trouble by going in the endless loop of worrisome thoughts. Limit your conversations about how bad everything is. I enjoy listen to people talking about the what is working right now. Limit your time in watching the news. (I didn’t say don’t watch the news– just limit it.)
Have you engaged the most powerful technology–that which you have inside? Do you spend time feeling happy because the sun is out, gas prices are going down and the leaves are beautiful? Do you spend time closing your eyes and asking for creative solutions for what you need to do next? Do you focus on what is working? This may seem simple and it is. It is very powerful. It works! If you are having trouble reaching even a few moments of peace, what can you do? You know inside what calms you in the deepest and troubling of times.
In the last few ezines and blog I wrote about the power of positive friends and family. Now is it is vital to have a support system. When anyone in your support circle of friends and family is scared, be there for them. Being grounded in your conviction about them you will help them to realize they will be okay.
I don’t know what is going to happen. I just know our world had to change. I know that the only way I can impact what happens in the outside world is for to be me the best I can. I can use my strengths, create moments of inner peace and say thank you alot. I support others, and am supported. I seek inner guidance to create how I want to be, and say thanks that it is done. I find myself seeing and feeling more hopeful.
Ways to find the light in the darkness:
- Engage in the magical power of transformational “prayer”, knowing and being appreciative that it is already done. You can visualize and feel it.
- Look for a creative opportunity that you can capitalize on in this market.
- Look for and write down evidence you have been, and are being, taken care of.
- Listen to calming music found at amycamie.com. We often forget that the simple things can calm us.
- Remember to breathe and limit your worry time.
- Participating in the F*ree Teleclass Worry And Be Stress Free!” by signing up now http://housebythecreek.com/
- Start of list of “New things you would like to start” and do one.
- Read or listen to something you find inspirational. Do this daily.
- Visit the free Relaxation rooms to transform your worry http://www.serenitypathways.com/virtualspajacuzzi2.htm. Click on the towels.
- Visit the ProsperityPortal.com where you’ll find a variety of tools, techniques, & classes.
- Visit and register for the upcoming “Harnessing the Power of Trust” teleclass offered by Max Wellspring and designed to provide an antidote to money fears.
- Write and find your center and get your own answers. “Activate the extraordinary voice within”!~ Janet Conner www.WritingDownYourSoul.com Listen to her interview with Stephanie Gunning and find out how! http://www.thegreatamericanthinkout.blogspot.com/(scroll down to the bottom of the page)- at this site there are other great audios and ideas to find some peace
Seeing all of us let go of judgments and blame and creating peace,Bonnie